I don't understand this slideshow. The pictures keep turning... but i can't see any of them... they just stay really small then keep going off the screen.
How does one make your, "People who make me smile," column? One might assume birthing would earn a person a grin if not a full fledged happy face! Love the idea behind the spiraling slide show, but it is difficult to snag a shot for closer review.
6 comments:
I don't understand this slideshow. The pictures keep turning... but i can't see any of them... they just stay really small then keep going off the screen.
When you click on them they get big for a few seconds and then move off the screen...I think its neato.
YEAH MATT!!!!
so glad you joined the world of bloggers.
um...Henry has a picture of him and Nater...but sadly no picture of him with Hunter.....that needs to be fixed=)
I love The Land. As does Sam. Mark tries to deny loving The Land... but I think he is a closet The Land lova.
Hope to see you soon... you must come visit now that your show is wrapped. We can eat BBQ in the backyard and play Wii... You know you wanna.
How does one make your, "People who make me smile," column? One might assume birthing would earn a person a grin if not a full fledged happy face! Love the idea behind the spiraling slide show, but it is difficult to snag a shot for closer review.
um... time for a new post Mr. Devahl.
Post a Comment