Lots of people out of work with no prospects until this damn strike is over. In the meantime please enjoy the recipe below for Killer Shrimp. Im eating some right now, and boy is it delicious.
Killer Shrimp
- 2 tbsps fresh or dried rosemary
- 2 tsps thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped (more if you're like me and enjoy your garlic)
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cans chix broth (I added 1 bottle a beer too)
- 3 ozs tomato paste
- 1/2 stick butter
- shrimp (30,40,50...whatever)
- french bread
Mix all ya spices, tomato paste, and butter in a pot with the chix broth/beer
Simmer for an hour or two.
Just before serving, add raw shrimp (peel them shrimp to make em easier to eat)
Simmer until shrimp is done, stirring, about 2 minutes.
Serve in bowls.
Each bowl should have a bunch-a shrimp and a lot of broth. The broth should almost completely cover the shrimp. Dig out a piece of shrimp. Eat it. Soak up the broth with the bread and eat that.
3 comments:
If I ever decide to eat shrimp, it will be this recipe that I use...but the shrimp out there don't need to fear for their lives on my account!
Yum! That recipe looks good. I'll have to try it!
remember that time we sat outside mark's apartment in slo and ate shrimp off the mini habachi???
good times.
and yes, I realize I misspelled habachi, but seriously, not a common word to spell.
Post a Comment