Thursday, October 25, 2007

That's A Wrap ...Again

Season 2 of Hannah Montana has come to an end. It's only appropriate to add some pictures (some in black and white for emotional affect) to memorialize 2 seasons with a great staff, cast and crew.



Hannah sign in lights that hung proudly above our audience...




Office Staff and the Cast on our last day of shooting...
(from the left)

Lawrence Gan..........Production Assistant Extraordinaire
Jaime Carpenter......Assistant Production Coordinator
Mitchel Musso..........Cast, "Oliver Oken"
Miley Cyrus..............Cast, "Hannah Montana" and "Miley Stewart"
Me
Emily Osment..........Cast, "Lilly Truscott"
Moise Arias...............Cast, "Rico"
Jason Earles..............Cast, "Jackson Stewart"
Dave Grabarek.........Production Assistant Extraordinaire
Margaret Wall..........Audience Coordinator Extraordinaire


The best production team in town!!!!




The best audience team in town!!!!




5 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

Uncle Mattie!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I really miss you, and I can't wait to see you again. My parents had starved me and made me sit in a dirty diaper for hours last time I was at your house, so it was just not a good night. Next time I visit, I promise I will be much better behaved.

Love you! Sam

Not Your Stepford Wife said...

Matthew!! Welcome to blog world. Hope you are doing well. Colleen needs to get married again so I can see you (to Kyle of course, not some other guy). It seems like I only see people at weddings now! I know!! How about you get married and invite me. Then we can hang out. :) Love ya.

Milda Harris said...

Awwwwwwwwww - good pictures! Congrats on joining the blogging world!

See Sherm Blog said...

Hey CHOO CHOOO!!!! Welcome to this wonderful world of blogging. Maybe now you'll check my page more often, now that you have one of your own!! :-) #1 rule of blogging... POST OFTEN!! Hope you can head down to Temecula soon and hang out.
Kyky says hi!

See Sherm Blog said...

p.s. how am I going to live with out new episodes of H.M.???? My tivo is going to be lonely. I always love coming home and finding a new H.M. waiting for me. :-) (I'm not kidding.)